Listed are a few racing highlights from his R/C career:
- 1990 IEDA/MHRA points champion in top fuel electric dragster.
- 1991 Insane Speed Run: First car to average over 70 mph for four laps. I only held this record for about two hours until Kent Clausen broke it with a 72 mph average later in the evening.
- 1991 IEDA unlimited dragster (20 cell electric) and top fuel dragster (14 cell electric) West coast champion.
- 1992 IEDA Worlds champion Top Fuel dragster and Top Fuel Funny car.
- 1991-92 MHRA West Coast champion and series points leader in Unlimited and top fuel dragster
- 1992 IEDA East coast nationals champion in Top Fuel dragster (3cell lipo)
- 1992, 93” ROAR oval series champion modified class and set two track records (Encino and San Jose velodrome)
- During the above time frame I was a factory driver for Astro Flight, Lockmann precision and had percentage sponsorship deals with Associated and Team Novak.
** Around the summer of 1994 he quit racing on all levels, began a family, bought a house and did not return to racing until early 2007 and is back with a vengeance! **
Current Racing history:
- Current ISC 2wd stock class (7.4v single 540 motor) World straight-line speed record @ 119 mph
- 1 cell record holder at 84 mph
- 2 cell 4wd record at 110 mph
- ISC Modified electric (14.8V single motor) World straight-line record @ 136.50 mph
- Set ISC modified closed course speed record at the 2009 Insane Speed Run.
- First 7.4v or 540 motor to record a run over 100 mph
- Currently the fastest 2wd electric car in the world at 167.85 mph
- 2007 IMDRA Top fuel West Cast national’s champion.
- 2007 MHRA top fuel and two cell dragster series points champion.
- 2008 IMDRA West Coast National’s runner up in 2 cell dragster.
- 2009 IMDRA 10.5 points champion
- 2010 MHRA-ROAR West Coast nationals champion 10.5 class
- MHRA track and ROAR national record holder in 10.5 for both mph and ET (1.78 @ 73.6 mph)
Current sponsors and data:
- Factory sponsored driver for Novak electronics
- Factory sponsored driver for MaxAmps batteries
- Factory sponsored driver for Cowrc.com
- Factory driver for Grand MotorSports
- Factory driver for Drag Racing Concepts
- Factory driver for BSR tires
- Factory driver for Precision Racing System
- Factory driver for Dan’s RC Stuff/Speed Clean